My best friend

My concept of best friend is not a single person, I prefer refer to the group and collective level, the positive and what I love about each person in my group. I was always very lonely, until today I feel that I do not fit outside my current group of friends. It has always been difficult for me to feel part of something or I usually think that people dislike me or they only talk to me to make fun of me.
This is why I appreciate my friends very much, I love them as a family because they have shown me to be there for me, understand me and support me, despite how I am. I met part of them in primary, since I was 9 years old, then in high school I formed my group of 9 friends. So in total they have been 10 years of friendship, I still continue talking to them. The best memory that I have is all the times that they have been for me, they have listened to me and we have faced problems. The unity is what fills my heart.





Comentarios

Entradas populares