My Favorite Piece of Technology

I appreciate technology a lot. I recognize the importance of science for all of society and in our daily lifes. That's why my cellphone is so important for me. It is pretty new, because I got it last year, and since then, I have been taking great care of it. I use it on a daily basis, for my studies, watching videos, playing, engaging in social networks, listening to music, chatting... basically, for everything you can do with a phone. That's what I like it.. It is so useful, it's a multitask tool. It concentrates so many functions just in one little device. It is hard to imagine a life without it. I am not additec to technology, but a cellphone has so much potential and so much utilities that everything would be harder or even impossible if one day I lose it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares