My Autobiography

My name is Camila Cáceres. I was born on January 31st, 2001 in Santiago of Chile. I grew up with chinese influence. I live with my mom Yohanna, my Grandmother Ester and my dog Elmer. I am very grateful about have a house, food and support of my family.

My primary was Villa Jesus but I left because my classmate bullying me then I change my school to Santa Clara School from fourth grade to fourth grade of highschool. I am very grateful about my school I grew up as a student and a good person, I have a lot of appreciation to my teachers, I really respect the vocation of teacher and what they can cultivate in us.

I am interesed in art, feminism, politics, science.
My hobbie is drawing and paiting, hang out with my friends and  learn about pseudoscience.
















Comentarios

Entradas populares