A band I like

My favorite band is Crystal Castles, formed by Canadians Ethan Kath and Alice Glass in 2003. Ethan was the programmer and Alice the voice. Its name originates from the He-Ra commercial that says "The Crystal Castle is the source of all power." His genre is Experimental electronics, Witch house and avant-garde. I like this band since 2014, it was there that I discovered my favorite genre which is witch house. I like to feel the melody and as it can transmit emotions, the message can be concise but the melody in which it is transmitted is fundamental and what I have always loved about this band is the ability they have to make you feel everything. In 2014 Alice Glass leaves the band and Edith Frances enters.
My favorite song is Violent Dreams because of the melodies it has, it can really convey everything to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p6Z-9AwRrU


Comentarios

Entradas populares